Any real estate agent can make a valuable opinion, but only an Appraiser can make an estimate of market value.
The valuation expert applies engineering methods that require a correct diagnosis of the valuation or depreciation of the real estate and must be both:
- Technician to make a technical judgment of the value (type of construction, architectural quality, condition of the building and equipment, etc.).
- Economist: the exchange value of a good also depends on the supply and demand (thus the economic context) as well as the technical qualities of the good.
- Lawyer: the expert must have knowledge of private law (easements, rent law, etc.) and public law (town planning law, expropriation law, etc.)
- Tax advisor: the expert must keep abreast of the tax regulations and its evolutions in order to assess their impact on the functioning of real estate markets.
A Real Estate Expert may act as part of an amicable expertise, or as part of a judicial intervention and is then appointed by a court to which he is accredited.
The Expert can intervene to fix the market value of your property in the following situations:
- Sale or purchase real estate
- Mortgage: Mortgage guarantee
- Succession, donation, sharing
- Liquidation of community of property
- IFI statement
- Fixing or revising of a rent
- Tax adjustments
- Eviction procedure
- Evaluation of a rental value
In any case, an expert in valuation of market value will intervene only within the framework of a signed mission order after acceptance of a written cost estimate.
Contact us for any studies; Michel HEUILLET is Expert in Evaluation, specialist of the Commingeois sector.